The UH-SACS Web site has the following 4 sections: Institution and Instructions, Compliance Certification Reports, Document Directory and Quality Enhancement Plan. Sections with the icon require User login.
Institution & Instructions
- SACS at UH: this section describes the SACS Reaffirmation of Accreditation process at UH.
- Teams for Reaffirmation: this section contains a list of teams for reaffirmation and an organizational chart of UH-SACS teams.
- UH System Strategic Plan and Principles: this link takes you to the UH System Strategic Planning process Web site.
- UH Mission: University oh Houston mission statement.
- About UH: this link will take you to the "UH at a Glance" Web site, where you will find general UH information, UH Administration and statistics.
- Degrees Awarded: this section lists all undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Technical Requirements and Support: this page lists hardware and software (including browser-compatibility) requirements to navigate the UH-SACS Web site. It also provides contact information of the UH technical support person.
- Compliance Certification Reports : this section lists the original Compliance Certification reports submitted in September 2007, and includes UH judgement of compliance. Included for each requirement is a narrative addressing compliance and a list of references related to the compliance report.
- SACS Requirements Assigned: this section lists the Compliance Certification reports assigned to UH Compliance Certification team members.
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Current Academic Plans : reporting period of 2005-06
- Historical Academic Plans : reporting periods of 1998-09 until 2004-05
- Current Administrative Plans : reporting period of 2005-06
- Historical Administrative Plans : reporting periods of 1998-09 until 2004-05
- Focused Reports : this section lists the response to SACS related to findings received on November 2007.
Document Directory and Other Documentation
- Documentation Index : this page list all references cited in the Compliance Certification reports. All references are organized per compliance requirement, and as they are listed in each report.
- Organizational Chart: this chart displays the organizational structure of the UH-SACS teams.
- Faculty Roster : the UH-SACS Faculty Roster was designed following SACS instructions for reporting faculty qualifications available at SACS Web Site. For easy access to faculty profiles, this web page contains a search criteria by faculty last name, college, department, semester.
- Course Offerings : this database contains all courses/sections offered during fall 2006 and spring 2007, including syllabi.
- Financial Reports: this page contains FY05 and FY06 UH Financial Reports.
- Timelines: this page cointains high-level information about UH-SACS deadlines.
- Resources for UH Faculty/Staff: this section provides UH Faculty/Satff with information on SACS, including general resources, SACS at other universities, and UH-IT resources.
Quality Enhancement Plan
- Topic Selection: this section contains all the documentation related to the selection of the QEP Topic, such as concept papers of proposed topics, topic selection survey and the appointment to the Committee.
- Undergraduate Research Program Planning: Undergraduate Research was selected as the QEP topic during the selection process. This section contains all documentation related to the development of the QEP Plan.
- QEP Feedback Site: this site was available to gather UH feedback on the QEP Plan from December 20, 2007until January 18, 2008. A draft of the QEP Plan was available for review.
- QEP Executive Summary: 8-page Executive Summary of the QEP Plan
- Final QEP Report: UH Quality Enhancement Plan